RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2019-20 Apply online for Various Posts.
RARI Gangtok Advertisement for Recruitment of Various Vacancies. Notification on sikkim.currentgovtjobs.com
RARI Gangtok Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 18 Various Posts – Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Gangtok, Sikkim has invited application through online mode to fill 18 SRF (Ayurveda), Pharmacist, MM.T.A., Driver and Consultant posts on or before 28th September 2019. All Other details like posts, education qualification, age, pay, how to apply regarding this RARI Gangtok Recruitment are given below for informational purpose only in interest of fresh job seekers, have a look..
|Walk-in Date & Time||28-09-2019 10:30 AM|
|Posting Location||Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Gangtok – 737102|
# Conditions of Eligibility:
|Name of the Posts||No of the Posts||Qualification||Age|
|SRF (Ayurveda)||09||B.A.M.S. Degree||35 years|
|Pharmacist||03||Diploma in pharmacy or D Pharma (Ayu.) or B. Pharma or experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy.
|MM.T.A.||04||HSC/12th pass||30 years|
|Driver||01||10th pass, Valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Vehicles and Experience for about two years in the line.
|Consultant||01||Retired Officers of Central/State Govt. or Autonomous bodies who had served as supervisory staff or Assistants in 4200 GP.
# Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||Remuneration|
|SRF (Ayurveda)||Rs/- 28,000 + HRA as per rule|
|Pharmacist||Rs/- 16,000 per month|
|MM.T.A.||Rs/- 16,000 per month|
|Driver||Rs/- 20,000 per month|
|Consultant||Rs/- 30,000 per month|
# Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Personal Interview
# How to Apply & Other General Information to the candidates:
- Interested candidates fulfilling these essential qualification and age limit are required to appear for written test followed by interview at this Institute on a for said date & time.
- Sl. no. 1 posts are for R.A.R.I. Extension Centre, North East Plan in Six different place of Sikkim at Geyzing,
Soreng, Mangan, Jorethang, Rangpo,Pakyong & THCRP & SCSP Projects.
- Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government rules.
- The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six month which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and functional requirement and their engagement will be co-terminus with the project.
- The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- Applicants should bring their Bio-data along with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interviews.
- The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
- The formats for submission of application may be downloaded from the Council’s website http://ccras.nic.in.
- Duties and responsibilities of SRF (Ay.) to attend the OPD, maintain register regularly as per guidelines and to send monthly report, quarterly report and annual report at due time.
- Leave: Shall be entitled to avail maximum 12 days paid leave in a calendar year.
|Walk-in Date & Time||28th Sep 2019 10:30 AM|
|Official Advt||Click here|
|Online Application||Click here|